Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Top 10 Walt Disney World Attraction That Just Make You Happy
Every attraction makes me happy! Done! Today's blog post is finished. :)
Ok....seriously though...while pretty much every Disney attraction brings the happiness quotient up, there are some that just always seem to stand out as just a bit more euphoric than others. Today, I thought I'd take a look at my Top 10 and I want you to share yours with me too when all is said and done. Trust me...this is a LOT harder than it looks!
10. The Gran Fiesta Tour: Found at Epcot, this attraction, which is situated in the Mexico pavilion has you on the hunt for el Donald himself. Where is he? I don't know....but you'll have fun trying to find him on this enchanting boat ride.
9. Mickey's Philharmagic: Ok...maybe I have a thing for Donald, as you follow along while he gets into trouble (per usual) in different scenes of classic Disney movies. This 3D movie found in Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom gets things jumping with great music, as well as beloved characters from some of your favorite movies of all time. (Like Peter Pan, Ariel, Simba, and Aladdin.) It's a great show for the whole family that shouldn't be missed.
8. Space Mountain: How can you not enjoy this roller coaster in the dark that's situated in Tomorrowland? You have dips, turns, drops, music, and fun. The best part, is that the attraction really isn't going that fast. Nope...only 26 miles per hour. Really...there's nothing more to say about this super fun attraction, except ride it!
7. Soarin: This one is low on thrills (well, to many) but has a really cool concept of hang gliding over the state of California. Found inside the Land Pavilion at Epcot, this attraction takes you through many different landscapes of the state. Add to it smell-o-vision (my favorite...the sea smell near the end) and the majestic soundtrack and you have an attraction that you just can't help but smile when you get off it.
3. Toy Story Midway Mania: Also found at DHS, this fun for the whole family attraction takes you into the world of the famous Toy Story toys. The fun of the attraction starts as you wind your way through the queue and encounter some of the fun toys that you'll remember from your childhood. Once you get to the attraction, the characters have set up the Midway Mania game in Andy's Room and you are here to compete in it by pulling on a string at the 3D screen and shooting virtual ammo. It is certainly tiring, but when it's all over...you will have a smile on your face as your triumph over your partner next to you. (Is that just me?)
Honorable Mention: it's a small world: While many believe this to be the happiest attraction ever and I would agree that it certainly makes me happy every time I ride it, many also find the song grating...making them not so happy. Hence, this spot gets my honorable mention slot because it really depends on who you are, if this attraction really is the Happiest. :)
So...now it's up to you...what attractions are the ones that make you happiest. Make sure to leave me a message in either the comments or on my Facebook.
Also, if you like this article, I shamelessly ask that you spread the word! Share it on Twitter or Facebook...pin the photos on Pintrest, hit up the Google + emblem...just let others know about us here! Also, make sure to LIKE our Facebook page and find me on Twitter, I'm @RikkiNibs!