News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- Two new parade floats have been announced for the upcoming Festival of Fantasy parade which debuts this spring. They are a Little Mermaid float and a Brave float. The Celebrate a Dram Come True parade ends Dec. 20 with encore performances Jan. 1 - 4.
- The Christmas Day Parade taping is scheduled to be taped on December 6 and 7.
- A new Peter Pan and Wendy meet and greet area can be found over by the old Fantasyland bathrooms.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Minnie Mouse has a new meet and greet area located inside the Magic of Disney Animation building in the Animation Courtyard.
- Changes are coming to the feature pools. First, the feature pools will all be enclosed with fences. Second, lifeguards will now be stationed on site all day, from either 7 or 9 am (depending on the season) until 11 pm. After that, the pools will close for the evening. Quiet pools will remain open all day, as of right now.
General WDW News
- This week's Limited Time Magic is a Chalk Art Festival which takes place Oct. 4 - 6.
- Miyuki, the Candy Lady in Japan will be ending her show in November.
- A Frozen monorail wrap is supposedly coming in November to Monorail Blue. (Frozen-rail?)
- Talking Mickey was supposedly tested recently and it's being rumored that he could be coming out soon changing the name of the meet and greet from Backstage Magic with Mickey to Magic Words with Mickey.
- Now I'm hearing that Fastpass+ WILL have some day of capacity.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog.|