News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Party will be seeing some addition. A new treat trail will be added, Phineas and Ferb will join the Creepa Crew, a pre-parade dance party, who will get people pumped all along Main Street, and Jack Skellington and Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas will be meeting guests for the first time ever.
- it's a small world will see a brief refurbishment from Dec. 2nd - 12th.
The full Night of Joy lineup has been released. It is:
Friday, September 6Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage
7:40 p.m. – Steven Curtis Chapman/Michael W. Smith 9:50 p.m. – MercyMe 11:55 p.m. – Skillet
7:30 p.m. – Audio Adrenaline 8:50 p.m. – Audio Adrenaline 10:25 p.m. – Mandisa 12:10 a.m. – For King and Country
Rockettower Plaza Stage
8:15 p.m. – City 9:40 p.m. – We As 11:20 p.m. – Moriah Peters
Saturday, September 7
Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage
7:40 p.m. – Francesca Battistelli 9:30 p.m. – Gospel Music Association Winner Steven Musso 9:50 p.m. – TobyMac 11:55 p.m. – Newsboys
7:30 p.m. – Matthew West 8:50 p.m. – Matthew West 10:25 p.m. – Group 1 Crew 12:10 a.m. – Building 429
Rockettower Plaza Stage
8:15 p.m. – Jamie Grace 9:40 p.m. – Jamie Grace 11:20 p.m. – Plumb
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- A new acrobatic dance act has premiered just outside of Yak and Yeti's Local Foods
- Raglan Road's Great Irish Hooley is scheduled for Aug. 30th - Sept. 2nd.
General WDW News
- Limited Time Magic for this week (Aug. 19th - 25th) brings about the Dapper Dans again, singing great boy band hits.
- Rapid Fill Mugs are now being used in some of the resorts. These mugs have an RFID chip and you can now purchase refills for one, two, or three days, OR for your length of stay. It is expected to be up resort wide by Sept. 1st.
- Tarzan and Jane are rumored to be doing meet and greets at Disney's Animal Kingdom this week around The Oasis.
- Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade is expected to end for good around December 19th. (The parade during the Holidays is Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade.) Once the Holidays are over, there will be no afternoon parade for a couple of months. The new Festival of Fantasy Parade is expected to debut in March.
- The Princess Fairytale Hall is expected to open in September
- The Christmas light installation for the Osborne Spectacle of Dancing Lights is expected to begin Sept. 2nd.
- California Grill is expect to reopen on Sept. 1st.
- Once Fastpass+ rolls out officially, there are expected to be meet and greet experiences that will only be available for Fastpass guests.
|Please purchase a subscription through this link and help support this blog.|