News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets are now available for purchase. The dates for the party are:
- Sept: 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27, and 29
- Oct: 3, 4, 6, 10, 11, 14, 17, 18, 20, 22, 24, 25, 27, 29, and 31
- Nov: 1
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party tickets are now on sale. The dates for the party are:
- Nov: 8, 11, 14, 15, 17, 21, and 22
- Dec: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, and 20
- Merida will be have a coronation ceremony on May 11, where she will join her fellow princess friends on stage in a very special event.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Character change up is coming! Eeyore is leaving the park after May 9th. Pooh and Tigger will move to Camp Minnie-Mickey on May 10th. Donald and Daisy should be moving into the Discovery Island boat dock soon after.
General WDW News
- This week's Limited Time Magic will be celebrating Cinco de Mayo! All week, guests will have the opportunity to meet The Three Caballeros, enjoy Mexican entertainment, and dine on special offerings in the two Mexican table service restaurants, La Hacienda de San Angel and San Angel Inn.
- Chip and Dale may be greeting guests at this year's Star Wars Weekends dressed as Ewoks.
- Monsters University meet and greet is expected to be open on May 24th. The previous Monsters Inc meet and greet area will be closed from May 14th - 23rd to prepare.
- Once Princess Fairytale Hall is officially open, it is said that the Fairies will be moving into the Town Square Theater and the Adventureland Veranda may turn into a restaurant again. (My money is on that it turns back into nothing, if this is indeed what will be happening.)
|Download the ALL NEW 2013 Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks.|