News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- A brand new daytime parade will be added to the park during spring 2014. It will be called the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade.
- The Magic Kingdom will be hosting another 24 Hour day during Memorial Weekend on May 24th.
- Monsters Inc Laugh Floor will be adding jokes that have to deal with the upcoming Monsters University
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Mike and Sulley will be meeting guests in the park at a brand new themed area made out to look like the Monsters Inc Student Union.
- The Boardwalk Bakery has reopened from it's refurbishment, bringing in sandwiches alongside the famous baked goods.
General WDW News
- This week's Limited Time Magic will focus on May 4, which is also known as Star Wars Day. Over at Disney's Hollywood Studios, they will be celebrating by allowing parents to participate in Jedi Training Academy, a special dance party will take place, characters may ride Star Tours with guests, and a special fireworks show will be performed.
- This year's Princess Half Marathon will be adding a new 10k. In addition, a new challenge will be added called the Disney Glass Slipper Challenge Medal for guests who complete both the 10k and the Half Marathon.
- The Monsterail has debuted in the park, a monorail themed after Monsters University.
- Next week's Limited Time Magic should be a meet and greet with The Three Caballeros to celebrate Cinco de Mayo.
- California Grill is rumored to reopen in September.
- Sophia the First may be meeting guests soon in the park.
- Princess Fairytale Hall, when it opens, will feature meets with Cinderella and Rapunzel always. Each will have a surprise friend with her. (Minus Belle and Ariel.)
|Click Here To Download Touring Plans newest eBook!|