- Pirates of the Caribbean will have a brief refurbishment from June 17th - June 20th.
- The Fountain View Ice Cream Parlor will be closing to be turned into a Starbucks location on April 8th. It will reopen this Fall.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- From now until April 4th, Disney Taste to Go prepackaged meals will be available at Min and Bill's Dockside Diner. They cost $15.99 for adults and $5.49 for ages 3-9 and include reserved seating for Fantasmic!
General WDW News
- RunDisney has announced that the Dopey Challenge will be official. It will now include the 5k, Half, Full, and a new 10k.
- This week's Limited Time Magic is called Spring Fling and will include the ability to meet Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny at both Town Square in the Magic Kingdom or the UK Pavilion in Epcot. At the MK, there will also be a Spring Procession that will take place before the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade and at Epcot, there will be Easter Egg Hunts.
- The Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade may be ending by mid Jan. 2014 and a new parade may begin by mid Feb. 2014.