News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun and Disney Channel Rocks are set to end April 6th. No replacement has been confirmed.
- A couple of celebrities have been announced for this year's Star Wars Weekends. Ray Park (Darth Maul) will be on hand Weekends 1 and 2 and Warwick Davis (Wicket the Ewok) will be there for Weekends 2 and 3.
General WDW News
- Limited Time Magic event for this week is at Epcot and it is a Disney Character Easter "Egg" Hunt. It will last from March 18th - 24th. Guests will get to search for hidden “eggs” themed to Disney characters. Then they will be able to mark them with stickers on a special eggs-perience park map that will be available for purchase.
- Disney announced that Downtown Disney will be remodeled into a new area with a new name, Disney Springs. See this post for more details.
- Annual Passholders will be able to get RFID passes starting on March 20th.
- The minimum age to enter the park is now changing. Now guests under the age of 14 must now be accompanied by a guest age 14 or older.
- New bus stops are being built at the Magic Kingdom to add for additional capacity as well as the articulated (bendy-style) buses.