- Segway Tours at Epcot have officially been discontinued for the time being. Guests are being refunded their money if they already have reservations. The Wilderness Back Trail Adventure will still take place.
- The Land of Oz garden is now open for Flower and Garden Festival
- The next Limited Time Magic celebration is President's Day: A Weeklong Celebration. Voices of Liberty will be performing at the American Gardens Theater, performing their harmonies and reciting quotes from American Presidents.
- A new Downtown Disney experience may be in the works called Disney Springs. It will include a large parking garage, new shops, and distinct neighborhoods.
- Disney may be replacing Pollo Campero with a Disney own tex mex restaurant.
- The Princess Fairytale Hall meet and greet that is being built in the former Snow White Scary Adventure building is rumored to open in September.