News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin will be closed for a refurb from June 27th, reopening June 29th.
- Rapunzel's meet and greet location has changed. Rapunzel will be moving to the Town Square Courtyard next to City Hall. Flynn Ryder will not be joining her here. Ariel will remain at the Adventureland Veranda.
- Tutto Gusto, the new wine cellar that will be apart of Tutto Italia, is expected to open early May.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- The stars have been announced for Star Wars Weekends. The hosts for the event are Ashely Eckstein and James Arnold Taylor. Here is the schedule for the rest of the guests! 1st Weekend (May 18 – 20)
Ray Park – (Darth Maul – Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace)
Jerome Blake (Rune Haako/Mas Amedda – Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace)
Dee Bradley Baker (voice of Clone Captain Rex and Clone Commander Cody – Star Wars: The Clone Wars)
2nd Weekend (May 25- 27)
Andy Secombe (Watto – Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace)
Ray Park (Darth Maul – Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace)
Tom Kane (voice of Yoda – Star Wars: The Clone Wars)
3rd Weekend (June 1 -3)
Jake Lloyd (Anakin Skywalker – Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace)
Silas Carson (Nute Gunray/Ki-Adi-Mundi – Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace)
(Star Wars: The Clone Wars voice talent – currently TBD)
4th Weekend (June 8- 10)
Michonne Bourriague (Aurra Sing – Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace)
Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett – Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi)
Daniel Logan (Boba Fett – Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones)
Nika Futterman (voice of Asajj Ventress – Star Wars: The Clone Wars)
General WDW News
- Disney is now offering Photopass +. According to Disney: PhotoPass+ will be sold at PhotoPass view stations located throughout the Walt Disney World Resort. With PhotoPass+ you will have digital files of all your PhotoPass photos, Attraction photos, and Dining photos taken within a 14 day visit to Walt Disney as well as Print Packages at select Dining locations. Once you arrive home from your vacation, you can view your photos and order a PhotoCD with all the high resolution photos plus a limited license agreement, which allows you to print photos at any local photo processing center. The cost of this is $199.95.
- Kali River Rapids is rumored to be getting lockers to store your stuff during your ride.
Also, if you like this article, I shamelessly ask that you spread the word! Share it on Twitter or Facebook...hit up the Google + emblem...just let others know about us here! Also, make sure to LIKE our new Facebook page! :)
|Download the BEST guide to Disney Food!|