News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- Cosmic Ray's menu board is now digital.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh's queue is slated to have a refurbishment. The interactive queue will be closed from Nov. 2nd - 9th. The FASTPASS line will be the temporary only entrance and FASTPASS will be discontinued at this time.
- Talking Mickey is set to be on Main Street meeting guests at the Town Square Theater as a test.
General WDW News
- An all new track driving experience is coming to the Richard Petty Raceway. This un-named (as of now) exotic car experience is expected to have lap time, in-car video, souvenir photos, and branded apparel. Cars guests are expected to be participating are Ferrari F430 Scuderia, Lamborghini Gallardo LP560, Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera, Audi R8, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, Porsche 911 GTR3
- Snow White's Scary Adventure is rumored to be closed for good sometime in February.
- I'm hearing that Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates may be making appearance as DHS as soon as Nov. 13th.
- Once the new Fantasyland opens, I've heard that the Beauty and the Beast show at DHS will be replaced with a Tangled show.
- Also hearing that once the new Fantasyland opens, the Voyage of the Little Mermaid will be closed for a Phineas and Ferb live show.
|I've got a Subscription, do you? Touring Plans.com|