Um...so...a little late with this this week. Sorry about that. I was feeling a tad bit under the weather the past few days. I'm feeling better now, so I am just now sitting down to write this out. Thanks for your patience.
- The end scene of the Haunted Mansion has new AudioAnamatronic Hitchhiking Ghosts however,the scene is still currently being worked on.
- When Mickey starts meeting guests on Main Street USA on April 1st, he will be meeting them as Magician Mickey. Also, keep your eye out for previews later this week. If you're looking for FASTPASS machines for the Mickey meet and greet, you'll find them between The Chapeau and Tony's Town Square.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- We'll be seeing some changes in the characters that appear at the Studios. Lotso will be removed from the Magic of Disney Animation on April 30th. He will be replaced by Winnie the Pooh on May 16th.
- The Cars meet and greet area will be seeing so updates as well, with the new Cars 2 movie on the way. Lightening McQueen will be removed April 8th with Mater leaving April 18th. After that, the meet and greet area will be redone with a new backdrop and a new look for Lightening.The area will reopen May 16th.
- Also, guests can expect the new Phineas and Ferb meet and greet to begin May 16th.
- It's being said that the Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun Parade will change directions April 6th
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- The Yeti at Expedition Everest has been seeing some work. The Yeti is currently covered up and will be for the next few months. When it reopens, the rumors indicate that it will return with a little movement once again.
General WDW News
- Disney is getting ready to release info on a new race that will be taking place at the resort. For more info, follow their Facebook page, as that is where they are releasing clues.
- The Contemporary is currently testing free wireless internet in the lobby, the pool area, The Wave Restaurant and in convention center common areas. This test is slated to last around 30 days.
- Blizzard Beach has reopened from it's annual refurbishment.