News and Rumors are gathered from various different websites. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- Chef Mickey's will be open for lunch during the free dining promotion. The restaurant will be open Sept. 19 - Oct. 2nd from 12:30 pm - 2: 30 pm.
- Some new restaurants have been added to the Tables in Wonderland card. Guests may now dine at Via Napoli, Bongos, Paradiso 37, and Big River Grille.
- The new show that is going to replace the High School Musical show at DHS will be called Disney Channel Rocks!
- Vidia, the newest of the Fairies, has now joined Pixie Hollow at the Magic Kingdom.
- Trail's End will be changing their lunch offerings from a buffet style meal to an ala carte menu. Menu items will include: chili, fried chicken and waffles, sautéed catfish, grilled pork chop, spicy grilled shrimp and andouille sausage, Wilderness s’mores and a warm sticky bun sundae.
- Work is being done in the post-show area of the Imagination Pavilion. Word is that Kodak is no longer the sponsor of the area.
- At DHS, some changes are happening with meet and greets. The area by the Hat will be receiving new backdrops, including a large film strip backdrop where the Snow White topiary used to be. The characters will also be getting new costumes, ones that represent Hollywood glamour around the 1940s.
- The Launching Pad at the MK has been tweaking their menu and they've made another tweak. They are selling specialty hot dogs, but they have now removed one off the menu. The Ruben hot dog is now more.
- Applications for the Disney Moms Panel will be taken from September 13-17.
- Here is the current rumor set up for the way the New Fantasyland is going to go. (Of course, things can change at the drop of a hat with something like this). In the Eastern section of Fantasyland (around the Toontown Fair area), the entire area will be circus themed, after Dumbo. The Dueling Dumbos will be present (I believe called Dumbo's Big Top now), Barnstormer will likely be themed around clowns, the train station will be redone, a food stand will be created to look like Casey Jr, and a large merchandise shop will open. New tents will likely be constructed in this area, because the former tents are in poor condition. Pixie Hollow is dead. (At least in it's original concept.)
- In the Western Half of the Fantasyland expansion, The Little Mermaid attraction and the Beauty and the Beast area are still a go (Yay for the Be Our Guest Restaurant!), but the meet and greet areas with Cinderella and Aurora are dead. In place of those will be a Snow White themed coaster/mine car ride. With this said, Snow White's Scary Adventures will close. The Princesses will move in here for a meet and greet, but it appears it may be temporary. A permanent location will more than likely be built over at the former Skyway station area. Snow White's former attraction area will be then turned into a new attraction. However, there is the possibility that instead of moving the princesses into the Snow White attraction, they may move in with Mickey and Minnie on Main Street. It will all depend on construction time tables.