- It is confirmed on the Disney website that DHS will indeed be having a fireworks show on the 4th of July. It will take place at 10 pm.
- There have been a few more changes to the Disney's Animal Kingdom's Picnic in the Park. Now, they have the option available for groups of 2. Also, they have moved the ordering station to the counter outside the Island Mercantile. The new pricing structure for the meals for 2 go as follows: For Tier – 2 Sandwiches, 1 Side, 2 Desserts, 2 bottles of Dasani water - $17.99 plus tax.
For Tier 2 - 4 Pieces of Rotisserie Chicken or 3/4 lb. of Ham, 1 Side, 2 Desserts, 2 bottles of Dasani water -$20.99 plus tax.
- There is something new going on at Disney's Animal Kingdom, though it's not for sure if it's just a test or if it's a brand new offering. It appears to be similar with Storytime With Belle at the MK, except it's with Pocahontas. The area that was formerly Pocahontas and her Forrest Friends is now called the Good Times Gathering Spot. This is also a great spot to meet and greet some of your favorite forrest characters, as they are on hand as Pocahontas tells her stories.
- Luxo Jr. is now doing short shows at Disney's Hollywood Studios in Pixar Place.
- The Pirate League at the MK in Adventureland is now open and making boys all around into pirates! For more info, read this blog entry.
- There's a possibility that Disney may announce the rumored Little Mermaid ride for the Magic Kingdom by October. That is if things keep moving the way they possibly are.