News and Rumors are gathered from various different websites. One particular website is not favored over another. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken with a grain of salt.
- Typhoon Lagoon has officially reopened after it's very long refurb recently. They have now fixed the Wave Pool and did other general maintenance.
- Free dining is now available for all new bookings for all guests, not just Disney Visa holders now. Dates it is available are Aug. 15 - Oct. 3.
- Fairfax Fries at the Studios is now closed to remove McDonald's products from the establishment. The shop will reopen April 4 with a new menu.
- The new balloon ride in Downtown Disney is expected to open in early April (rumored to be April 1st) and some new information is coming out about it. Hours of operation will be: Sunday - Thursday: 10:30 am - 11:00 pm and Friday and Saturday: 10:30 am - 12 am.
- Some changes have been made at Epcot regarding the character meet and greets. As of right now, Dopey will not be appearing with Snow White in Germany any longer, Mushu is no longer in China with Mulan, Chip and Dale appear outside of Innoventions West, and Daisy and Stitch appear in front of Spaceship Earth in the Leave a Legacy tile area.
- Universe of Energy is officially open after it's refurb. It appears most of the works was done backstage, however it does appear that they did paint the outside of the building and made it appear in it's original colors.
- The new Friar's Nook restaurant in Fantasyland (previously where the McDonald's fries were found) is now serving fries and hot dogs!
- Walt Disney's One Man's Dream at the Studios has found a new sponsor. D23!
- The Studio's Backlot Tour has reopened after it's lengthy refurb. Now, there is a pre-recorded spiel during the tram tour section, which can be switched from either a male voice or female voice, depending on who's the tour guide is on the tram. (Yes, there is apparently a tour guide still on board.) No other significant changes have been made.
- The daytime parade "Celebrate a Dream Come True" is now seeing a new route. Instead of starting in Frontierland and making it's way down Main Street, it will be now going the opposite direction.
- The character line up may also be changing at the Studios. Daisy and Stitch will no longer be found under the Hat. Instead, Pooh and Eeyore will be appearing. Up characters will also soon be appearing at the Magic of Disney Animation.
- It's being rumored that the Treehouse Villas will have their own dock with it's own water taxis which will reportedly take guests to Downtown Disney.