News and Rumors are gathered from various different websites. One particular website is not favored over another. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken with a grain of salt.
- Primeval Whirl has now reopened.
- There is no Epcot tree lighting ceremony this year.
- Also, the Magic Kingdom tree hasn't been put up yet. Rumors say it will be put up after the Christmas Parade taping.
- Apparently, the Pirate and Princess Parties are no more due to estimated 2009 reservations...at least for now.
- Backlot Tour will be down for refurb Jan 4 - Feb 28, 2009.
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid will be dark from Jan. 27-Jan 29, 2009.
- The Magic Kingdom has new strollers. These new strollers are a little more streamlined then the previous ones. They also aren't as colorful as before.
- Mike's favorite restaurant El Pirata y el Perrico is apparently open seasonally! So if you want to get your bowl of meat...do it now! It might not ever reopen once the new "fry cart" area reopens as a regular restaurant.
- The Viking Ship in Norway is set to be demolished.
- During The Flower & Garden Festival this next year, the concerts will only be shown 3 days a week, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...and the concert times will start earlier.
- It's been rumored that Flamingo Crossing might not happen now, as many third parties have not been signed as of yet. Also, the same problem is happening to the Pleasure Island area.