- Journey Into Narnia: Prince Caspian has officially opened at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Here is the revised schedule of the Candlelight Processional narrators: Nov 28-30 John O'Hurley Dec 1-3 TBD Dec 4-6 Brian Stokes Mitchell Dec 7-9 Virginia Madsen Dec 10-12 Monique Coleman Dec 13-15 TBD Dec 16-18 Chita Rivera Dec 19-21 Abigail Breslin Dec 22-24 Steven Curtis Chapman Dec 25-27 Edward James Olmos Dec 28-30 Marlee Matlin
- All the walls have been removed from Pixar Place. The gift shop, snack area (Hey Howdy Hey, Take Away), and meet and greet area (Woody's Picture Shootin Corral) are all open for business.
- New guide maps are available at the Magic Kingdom featuring Monster's Inc Laugh Floor
The biggest news of the week: all 6 clubs at Pleasure Island will be closing on Sept. 27, 2008. These clubs will include Mannequins, 8 Trax, Motion, The BET Sound stage, Comedy Warehouse, and (sadly) The Adventurer's Club.
- Coming in the club's place will be shops, restaurants, and other entertainment options
- The Marketplace will be receiving a new larger stage
- Portabello Yacht Club will be getting a new theme and a new name change
- A large balloon will now be available...this balloon will be similar to one they have at Disneyland Paris.
- Goofy's Candy Company will be receiving an additional room which will be used to house birthday parties.
- Fulton's Crab House will be going an extensive rehab as well. It will be updating fixtures and furnishings, as well as some work that will be done on the outside.
- Some work will also be done to the Wolfgang Puck Cafe, including updated fixtures and an enclosed glass patio.
- Liberty Tree Tavern at the Magic Kingdom might be removing the character dinner element in January 2009.
- Epcot's Garden Grill might be removing it's lunch option and only having a character dinner starting in October.