- Rafiki is now greeting Guests near the Swiss Family Treehouse. Additionally, Stitch will no longer be available for character greetings in Tomorrowland.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- For a limited time starting Oct. 16, Guests will be able to catch a sneak peek of The Good Dinosaur. The preview will take place in theater at the end of One Man’s Dream at Disney’s Hollywood Studios until December 4.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Guests can head to Discovery Island to meet their ant friend, Flik, A Bug’s Life.
General Walt Disney World News
- Night of Joy will be moving to ESPN Wide World of Sports for 2016.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passes have seen an increase in price. Now, most passes include PhotoPass automatically with your Annual Pass.
- Prices for Tables in Wonderland membership dining program will be adjusted to $150 for Annual Passholders, Cast Members and DVC members, and to $175 for Florida Residents.
- The price of parking at the theme parks has been increased to $20. Valet parking prices will be adjusted to $25.