News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train has the option to add an on-ride video to Memory Maker.
- LaNouba is offering a dinner package this fall. The package is offering 1 ticket to a 6:00 p.m. performance, Tuesday through Saturday on the following nights: September 30 through November 1 or November 6 through November 22. Guests can choose to eat dinner at Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe, Planet Hollywood or Splitsville Luxury Lanes either before or after the show. The offer includes one entrée, dessert and a non-alcoholic beverage. Cost is:
- 99 plus tax for a Category 2 ticket ($89 plus tax for children ages 3 to 9)
- $119 plus tax for a Category 1 ticket ($109 plus tax for children ages 3 to 9
General Walt Disney World News
- Disney has updated the park rules. The biggest change relates to the smoking of e-cigarettes. For the full details of all the changes, check out the updated info.
- Disney has updated the monorail schedule again. This schedule is in effect until further notice. The updated schedule is:
- Magic Kingdom Resort Beam - 7am to 1 hour after park close
- Magic Kingdom Express Beam - 8:30am to 1 hour following park close
- Epcot Beam - 8am to 11pm or 1 hour after Magic Kingdom closes (whichever is earliest)
|Download the brand NEW Disney Food Blog Guide to the 2014 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. The fun starts this week! Find out about this year's festivities.|