News and Rumors are gathered from various different sources. All rumors are rumors and are to be taken as such.
- A new backstage tour is being offered called DestiNations Discovered. This five hour walking tour takes guests through the creation of the World Showcase pavilions.Cost is $109 per person.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- The new Harambe Market opened in the Africa section.
- A new grab and go location is being constructed in the Asia section where FastPass tickets were previously distributed for Expedition: Everest. It is expected to be open sometime this fall.
- Hoypoloi will be closing on May 25 to make way for the United World Soccer store.
- The BOATHOUSE is now part of the Disney Dining Plan and will cost 2 Table Service credits.
- At Disney's Wilderness Lodge, Territory Lounge will be testing a coffee shop from 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. They will be serving iced coffee, espresso, lattes, specialty beverages, and pastries.
|Download the ALL NEW 2015 Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks. See the great things the park has to offer!|