Disney's Hollywood Studios
- This fall, PizzeRizzo, a new quick service location in Muppets Courtyard will debut serving delicious pizza and salads.
- Goofy, Chip & Dale are meeting on Commissary Lane across from Writer’s Stop, while Daisy & Donald are now by the main entrance in front of Sid Cahuenga’s porch.
- Guests will be able to take part in Disney Early Morning Magic, a special event for Guests seeking an in-park breakfast and first access to select attractions and characters at Disney’s Hollywood Studios prior to the park opening beginning August 1. During this event, Guests will be able to enjoy Star Tours – The Adventures Continue and Toy Story Mania!, as well as being able to meet Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Olaf. Pricing is $69 plus tax for adults and $59 plus tax for children (ages 3-9).
- Club Villain reservations have been opened for every Friday and Saturday during September and October, with two shows performed nightly at 5:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Additionally, two shows will be offered on Halloween night, October 31.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Dinosaur will be closed for refurbishment from July 25 - October 16.
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming is now open in Town Center at Disney Springs. Homecoming is open Sunday through Thursday until midnight and Friday and Saturday until 1:00 a.m.
- The Polite Pig will open in Town Center at Disney Springs in spring 2017. Serving lunch and dinner, The Polite Pig will feature a variety of wood-fired smoked and grilled items. The new venue will also introduce an innovative beverage program offering all drinks on tap – including beer, wine and cocktails.
- UNIQLO is now open in Town Center at Disney Springs. The two-story store features core products in a variety of colors and styles. Guests will also find special concept corners unique to UNIQLO at Disney Springs that bring the brand’s Japanese heritage to life alongside an assortment of Disney-inspired products.
General Walt Disney World News
- Starting this week, Guests may navigate Walt Disney World Resort with the addition of a new way finding feature, “Get Directions,” on the My Disney Experience mobile app, which will help Guests find directions whether walking or taking Walt Disney World Resort Transportation.
|It's here! Download the all-new DFB Guide to Walt Disney World 2016. It's the best source for finding out all about the latest in Walt Disney World dining!|