- The Muppets brand new show called “The Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History” will debut on October 2. It will showcase The Muppets sharing their own unique take on the founding fathers as they recount the tale of the signing of the Declaration of Independence or their version of the midnight ride of Paul Revere.
- Stitch’s Great Escape become a seasonal attraction beginning October 2.
- The Magic Kingdom will celebrate its 45 anniversary on October 1. There will be a special presentation that will take place on Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage at 9:30 a.m. Guest speakers, musical performances and appearances by favorite Disney characters will occur. There will also be a limited release “I Was There” t-shirt and trading pin available for purchase at the Emporium. Finally, there will be 45th Anniversary themed treats available at Main Street Bakery and Gaston’s Tavern.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Disney Early Morning Magic will continue at Disney’s Hollywood Studios beginning October 8. During this event, Guests who book this special event will be able to enjoy Star Tours – The Adventures Continue and Toy Story Mania! as well as being able to meet Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Olaf before the park opens. Park admission is required in addition to a reservation for Disney Early Morning Magic. Pricing is $69 plus tax for adults and $59 plus tax for children (ages 3-9).
- Disney is now offering a great new breakfast option at Kidani Village for Guests to enjoy. Sanaa will feature a kuamsha (which is Swahili for “to awaken with”) breakfast with both casual dining options, as well as quick grab n’ go items.
|It's here! Download the all-new DFB Guide to Walt Disney World 2016. It's the best source for finding out all about the latest in Walt Disney World dining!|